2009/01/08

Sorry...................

I have a good excuse.....honest!


I have been 'knocked' over again with a bad case of TONSILITIS - this is the 3rd case of it, in as many months.
This time around my left tonsil decided to TRIPLE in size and cause me ALOT of pain.
I was unable to eat for 3 days....and drinking water and swallowing my medication - brought tears to my eyes. (weigh-in on friday should be good....lol)

On the mend today....so lets hope its the last i see of TONSILITIS for a while atleast....

5 Comments:

Blogger vita said...

I hoope you are feeling better soon, Fleur. Bad tonsilitis is unbearable. Even after almost 30 years, I still remember. I got my tonsil removed when I was a kid, because I keep getting tonsilitis, like 3-4 times a year. So, I didn't grow that well & the doctor took it off.

January 09, 2009 9:45 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH NO, I hope you are better soon *hug*

January 10, 2009 1:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can empathise - I still have mine too, and I know JUST how much agony they cause (from the can't swallow without screaming pain, to the "aching in my bones" pain)

Here's hoping you get over them COMPLETELY!!!

January 10, 2009 7:58 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

it was great to catch up last night and good to see you are much better. See ya next weekend... Oh and I forgot the bike again....grrr ;)

January 11, 2009 9:43 am  
Blogger phatassphairy said...

wonders if it you caught it from julie H ....lol...i hope you get back on the mend ...and keep up with your weight goals

January 11, 2009 3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs