2009/01/13

Why me???????

Yep....just when i thought I was bouncing back.

I was HIT with a bad case of an ALLERGIC REACTION to my last lot of antibiotics that I was taking for my Tonsilitis. Who would have thought I would be allergic to Penicillin after all these years of suffering with Tonsilitis.

Sunday I was so tired and my head and knees felt really itchy...but I didnt think anything of it.
Monday morning around 4am I woke up feeling extremely itchy. I felt raised bumps all over my body. I got up and looked in the mirror and what i saw looking back at me was a FREAK...lol!
My eye lids were the size of golf balls and my entire body was covered in a REALLY ITCHY rash - it was NASTEEEEEY!

Today the rash has spread even more....and im embarassed to go out in public....lol!
I have to return back to work tomorrow (I had to have a couple of days off....even though I have no sick days left) I just hope the rash has gone from my face.

Photobucket
On Monday
Photobucket

Me Today

Photobucket

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing Fleur hope you start feeling better soon. Take care of yourself.
Must catch up with you give us a call when you are free.
Cindy

January 14, 2009 9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur,

You poor thing. I definitely know what you are going through. The exact thing happen to me when l had a bad ear infection. Hopeful you won't be like me have allergic reactions to all the other antibiotics out there.

January 14, 2009 9:47 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Fleur, Hope that it goes away so quickly. I know what its like to be sick and feel that you can't go out in public.... It could be a good excuse to scrap!?!

January 15, 2009 11:41 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH, that's terrible !! I hope it clears up very quickly. Poor you :(

I too just discoved that some medications don't agree with me. It was either the antibiotics or the iron tablets, or both, but I've never been so sick in my life. UGH

January 17, 2009 11:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you're on the mend soon Fleur and that the rest of 2009 brings happier times. Take care, Sue

January 18, 2009 1:42 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Hey there.

Youb poor thing. I hope that things are a little better today.

I would LOVE to catch up in April. Paint the town red? What do you think? he he

xx

January 19, 2009 6:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Fleur you poor thing - sending hugs your way x

January 24, 2009 8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs