2006/03/09

Mary Kay Makeover

Well after losing quite a bit of (excess) weight *g*.....I decided to organise a 'mini makeover' with Mary Kay......Its all happening tonight at 8pm....
Its just another step that I've decided to take for 'myself'....for years ive never worn makeup...only if i go out...........dont get me wrong.....I love the fact that i can go anywhere and not worry that im wearing make or not.....Its just got to the stage where im feeling good about myself and who i am and I just wanted to 'reward' myself a little...I'm aiming on learning two different ways to apply and wear my makeup.....

1. during the day
2. night time

I will let you know how it all goes......*g*

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

sounds like fun, good on you!!
I think it's a great reward for the hard work you have done.

March 10, 2006 1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs