2006/06/23

My last night at CRAFT ATTIC

Im kinda sad tonight....its my last ever CYBERCROP at The Craft Attic...Ive thouroughy enjoyed working for Debra at the Craft Attic...loved every minute in fact....but its now time for me to move on.....

Most of you already know....but for those who dont...this is why I'm leaving TCA

I have been offered an awesome Oppurtunity at The Scrappers Warehouse in Narre Warren....teaching my classes as well as, occassionally working in the shop...Its a fantastic store with loads of goodies and lovely staff....so im really looking forward to taking the next step....

I have also been fortunate enough (and totally thrilled) to be offered a design position for Kidston Craft (a wholesaler who supplies to scrapbook shops) So as you can see Im going to be super busy....but im also doing something I LOVE and im so thankful to have been given these WONDERFUL oppurtunities......I cant wait to see what the future brings.....

would love to meet some of you....and if you are interested POP in to Scrappers Warehouse and join in on one of my classes - that will be starting in August 2006...would really love to see you there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fleur can't wait to start working with you we are going to have so much fun.

Cindy

June 23, 2006 10:51 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

thanks cindy...i cant wait either

June 23, 2006 10:52 pm  
Blogger Tamara said...

Huge congrats on your new direction Fleur. Hope to get down there and take one of your classes one day.

We'll miss you at TCA, hope you continue to pop on over :)

And of course...I will continue to stalk you via whatever means possible! *G* Gotta get my gossip and inspirations SOMEWHERE!

Tamara

June 25, 2006 2:17 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

Congrats Fleur :)
I am sure I will see you around the forums and at the melbourne get togethers :)
TCA won't be the same without you there, but onwards and upwards, :D

June 25, 2006 2:28 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

thanks heaps girls....you've made me 'leaving' that little bit easier...will definately keep in touch
xxxooo

June 25, 2006 8:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done Fleur ! I hope you LOVE LOVE LOVE your new venture. We're going to miss you at TCA.

July 01, 2006 12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs