2006/07/19

Ive been TAGGED

Ive been tagged...by the lovely Belinda
Ok....here i go.....

Four jobs I've had:
1. McDonalds chick
2. David Jones - confectionary (mmmm yummo...this is where i discovered my LINDT addiction)
3. The General Trader 2IC(homewares/kitchenwares)
4. Scrapbook Teacher and DT Member

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Circle of Friends
2. The Red Violin
3. Last of the Mohicans
4. and a recent one - Walk the Line

TV shows I love to watch:
1. All Saints
2. Biggest Loser
3. Medium
4. House

Four important things to me:
1. My Husband and little Lauchie
2.My Friends
3. Scrapbooking
4. My Pillow and Bed

Four tunes that play in my head:
1. Forever Young (lol) Youth Group
2. Crazy - Barkley
3. anything by PINK
4.One Crowded Hour

Four favourite food dishes:
1. Beef Strogg
2. Chicken Stirfry
3. Roast Chicken with potatoes and corn
4. minestrone soup

Four websites I visit daily:
1.Scrappers Warehouse
2. Alison Ellis Design
3. Scrapbooking Top50
4. Two Peas

Four Scrap company's i like:
1. ScrapFX
2. Junkitz
3. Basic Grey
4. Heidi Swapp

Four favourite colours:
1.Blue
2.Green
3. pink
4. Brown

Four bloggers to tag:
1. Tamara
2. Nicole
3. Mardi
4. Sam

1 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

hehehe...YAY.
Great to hear all of you 4 fav's for each category!

xx

July 20, 2006 12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs