2006/07/15

July's Get Together

Well today we had our July get together ...it was fantastic...we held it at Scrappers Warehouse and we were all spoilt rotten by Sally...as she bought 3 boxes of KK doughnuts...mmm thanks Sally....It is always fantastic meeting up with all the girls, meeting newbies and of course having a good ole chin way about anything and everything
Today we had:
Vicky
Simone
Sally
Sam
Kerryn
Linda
Cindy (SW)
oh and me *g*
Cindy (TCA) couldnt make it...little kade is giving her a few sleepless nights....
Here is a pic from today (I'm not in it...but where is Sally?)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next month we are meeting up at Scrappy Hollow in Croydon....dates to follow shortly

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great morning we all had. The KK were so yummy we were spoilt. Thanks Fleur for the great day.

Cindy

July 15, 2006 10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi fleur - it was a fantastic morning. what else could we have asked for (apart from sunshine but this is Melbourne after all)! We had doughnuts (yummo), great group of girls to chat with and a great shop to. WOW! Can't wait for the next one!
Simone

July 15, 2006 10:59 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

I had a fantastic time... everyone is so lovely... and next time I vote we get someone else to take a photo so that we *all* are in the picture :)

July 16, 2006 12:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your Blog Fleur..... Yes we did have a gr8 morning didnt we. I really enjoy these get togethers. Its been hard for me these past few weeks having to juggle things but hopefully it will sort itself out soon and I can get back into scrapping in a big way!!! You guys are such a lovely bunch of ladies and I enjoy every get together more as they happen. Yep I'll be there for the next, you can count on that!!!

July 18, 2006 4:48 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am SO sorry I didn't make it, I was so excited about coming too ! Little Kade had given me my second sleepless night in a row and I just couldn't get out of bed. I literally had just picked up my mobile phone to sms you when you called. Fingers crossed I make it to next month's get-together :)

July 19, 2006 7:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

August 09, 2006 1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

August 10, 2006 2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs