2006/09/06

Ive been TAGGED

Ive been tagged by Cindy (from TCA)

Rules

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

First I will Tag: Belinda, Mardi, Jolene, Vicky, & Gabbie

Weird Things about ME

1. I have to knock on wood, when ever i say or think something bad..and 3 times

2. I used to have DEAD straight hair...now its curly! (has been for about 10 years...lol)

3. If i cant find both of my slippers (happens a lot) i just wear one (im a dork I know)

4. any NEW purchases (including scrapbooking supplies) have to stay in their packaging and in a special spot for at least a couple of days

5. I can wiggle my ears

well i hope that entertained you all.....thanks Cindy....i had a giggle at yours....cant wait to read what others write

and please dont pick on me about any of my WEIRD things *g*

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Roflmao Fleur...
They are so fuuny!
Thanks for the laugh..now my turn to make you laugh...
xx

September 06, 2006 12:47 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Well Fleurie, thx for the tag and I have tagged you right back with another tag questionaire for you ;)
hehe - check out my site!

September 06, 2006 5:10 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

LOL Fleur...Im on to it now....loved your answers..very funny.
Mardi x

September 06, 2006 7:26 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, that's weird about your hair ! And I think it's funny about your slippers LOL

September 07, 2006 9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs