2006/09/20

Layouts to Share

i know ive been pretty slack with getting layouts uploaded on blogger...but ive finally got my butt into gear...so here are a few (that you may have already seen) layouts done exclusively for Scrappers Warehouse

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now I Know My ABC's
I had wanted to do a layout about Lauchie learning his ABC's.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oranges - take 1
This layout had me stumped for ages - it just needed that something else down the bottom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oranges - take 2
so here is the second take on this layout

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In The Dog House
No we dont have a new dog...i borrowed this one from my friend Cindy..lol!
Just had to scrap these photos - Lauchie had a ball climbing in the dog kennel (or cubby house - as he referred to it)

TFL

5 Comments:

Blogger Cherie said...

Great Lo's Fleurie, Love the ABC one, did you cut the letters using the cricut????

Hope Lauchie is feeling better

Take care
Cherie

September 20, 2006 8:50 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

cherie...this layout was done using the Prima Chipboard Alpha's... I will hopefully have a few more examples of the CRICUT in use soon...and yep Lauchie is heaps better today...thanks *g*

September 20, 2006 8:56 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Bugger about the curtains Fleur..I would have been crabby!
Great LO's and how cool about the Fifteen booking..I hope you get to meet jamie!
xx

September 20, 2006 10:57 pm  
Blogger Kerryn said...

lovely los fleur. I am well sorry to hear Lauchie hasn't been well.

September 21, 2006 2:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear lauchie is feeling better:)
love the layouts!!

September 21, 2006 6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs