2006/09/18

Lunch with JAMIE.....

.....well hopefully i will get to meet the guy.

I managed to book a table for 2 at the new Melbourne FIFTEEN restaurant, at the end of this month....so im so excited....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I cant wait!


Other NEWS
Lauchie has been quite sick with gastro...and dehydration...so im worn to a frazzle myself...lol
Just trying to make him drink something every 10 mins or so...so that he perks up a bit...

I had my blinds and verticals installed today - and what a disaster...things are damaged...and some things are not even what i ordered (fabric wise)....but its my word against them....i was so upset today....hopefully tomorrow will be a great day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cherie said...

Sorry about your blinds and vertical, not sure what you can do about it, other than contacting who they came from, especially if they are dammaged....
I am picking up some new timber blinds this week, I hope mine are ok....

How exciting about getting a table at 15, Woo Hoo, make sure you take your camera.

Hope Lauchie is feeling a bit better.

Take care
Cherie xx

September 19, 2006 7:21 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Sending "Better Day" vibes your way....bummer about the blinds...thats terrible and poor Lauchie....hope he is feeling better as well.

September 19, 2006 7:48 am  
Blogger Sam said...

Hope Lauchie is feeling better soon Fleur

September 19, 2006 5:39 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Ah sick kiddies ... the joys. I have been very lucky so far, have a healthy girl and only had to suffer a cold and I reckon that was bad enough, so I don't even wanna know what you went through.

Hope he gets better real quick!!

September 19, 2006 10:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAYYY for getting a table at FIFTEEN !! (I am jealous !)

Sorry to hear Lauchie has been sick. Have you tried giving him ice-blocks instead of drinks ? I hope he is better soon.

Bugger about your blinds ! Don't let them railroad you into accepting them if you are not happy. Want me to come and yell at them for you ? I seem to be good at being angry at the moment (hormones returning to normal ??) and would quite happily scream at them for you LOL.

Hugs

September 20, 2006 9:52 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hope Lauchie is better now, Its so sad when they have Gastro.
How DID you get a table at 15?, who are you going with?
I just love the latest layouts!
Zig Zag CC is on tonight why dont you pop by?

September 22, 2006 11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs