2006/11/29

Card Making FRENZY.........

I seem to be making more cards atm...instead of layouts...but i guess its that time of year

last night i went card making with my good friend Ruth...I have started 'tagging' along with Ruth's group of friends (whom are all really lovely)...i love making cards...or just getting out and about...
In 2 weeks time....i am HOSTING them all at my house.... we are going to do some CHRISSY related things....it is going to be so much FUN....
If anyone else wants to join me...it will be on Tuesday 12th of December at 7pm - my place!

anways here are the cards i created last night.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

tfl

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fleur i love these cards... i might tag along tuesday if thats ok... will it be ok if the boy comes? i love that punch card.... and i have heaps of cards to do.
need a tip though. got a 6x4 pic i want to use for a card.... any ideas... its of the boy on the rocks at the beach in denim shorts, singlet and a santa hat!! any ideas

BTW... love the radio...shames its triple J..

November 29, 2006 8:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

MORE beautiful cards !! I'd love to join you on the 12th but I don't know that I could 'escape' from the baby at night *sigh* We'll catch up soon though hopefully *g*

November 29, 2006 8:45 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur, those cards look amazing. Think I'm giving up on home made cards this year!

December 04, 2006 10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs