2006/11/26

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION 2006

Well last night was my High School REUNION at my old HOME TOWN of
MIRBOO NORTH

I went to Mirboo North Kinder, Primary, and Secondary (high school) - so most of them, I grew up with all my life...till i was 18 any way...and i ventured to the big smoke..............
Everyone from our year level from Year 7 (1990) to year 12 (1996) were invited...some didnt come..but the majority did...which was fantastic

here are some pics - I am the one behind the girl (Jacqueline) in the yellow top.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

tfl

now read on....2 posts today....


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So did you have a great time ??? Tell us all about it :)

November 27, 2006 2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs