2007/02/09

Been a little busy....

I created this LO for the february challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog

The challenge was:
something Green, no patterend paper (oh my gosh this was hard), and some stamping...so here it is....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vicky and Simone had mentioned this site to me a couple of times (thanks girls) - so im really glad i popped over...looks like everyone has LOADS of fun there every month

and

this tag was created as a 'bonus' for the CIS Dare to be a DT member - check out the other tags
HERE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


tfl

have a great weekend everyone....

Im attempting some of the Cybercrop challenges over at Crafting In Style....and i hear there is also one at Little Scrapbook Shop...so loads of Scrapping opps this weekend....enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Gosh that layout is good Fleur!
Its a awesome challenge, Its scaring the crap out of me!
and that tag is amazing, I'm not very good at tag, but yours is great it has so much in there!

February 09, 2007 8:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I was blog hopping and sumbled over here :O)

Your layouts and cards are really gorgeous.

Melx
p.s. This may sound a little crazy, but I got here from Simone's blog...I was trying to leave her a comment to say thankyou for visiting my blog, but I don't have a blogspot account so I can't...so if you could possibly let her know that I tried that would be lovely :O)
Thankyou :O)

February 09, 2007 10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to say stumbled - not sumbled, LOL
Melx

February 09, 2007 10:08 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur, your tag is divine and your layout looks beautiful. I have every intention of doing that 123 challenge too but haven't got very far yet.....

Thanks for letting me know about Melissa's comment!

February 09, 2007 11:41 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Love your green 'wonder'layout Fleur ...just gorgeous...and with no patterned paper either...woohoo!!
Mardi x

February 10, 2007 8:51 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

That LO is just mind blowing! And you know I love that tag!

February 10, 2007 12:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs