2007/02/04

Weekend..............

Well this weekend was rather a busy one (they always seem to be atm)

Friday Night I went and scrapped with Lea and a group of girls....it was fantastic....I managed to get ALOT of talking done...but not a whole lotta scrappin...lol!
But i did 'mostly' complete 1 Lo that i have been working 'on and off' on - and ive finished it today...Cant share it just yet....*g*

Saturday i took lauchie to a b'day party....he had a great time...
When we got their the kids knew each other and they all said Hello to one another...which was really cute...cos most of the mums hadnt met before....lol!

This afternoon i went grocery shopping....boring I know...but it had to be done....and now we have food in the house...lol!

I wanted to attempt some of the challenges on TOP50 this weekend too...but i wasnt inspired by the challenges this month...so couldnt get my 'mojo' happening for the CC...oh well!

__________________________________
Here is the LO i did for the Australia Day Competiton on TOP50 - There hasnt been any announcement for the winners yet......but last time i looked at the Poll's it was 5 to 8...so i probably missed out...but thats cool...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I used a few 'older' products for this one...which was great
We were only allowed to use Red, White and Blue.....

tfl

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the thirsty work layout. the monogram is very nice

February 05, 2007 9:12 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

I just LOVE LOVE that LO Fleurie! Totally shocked you didn't win :(
I also didn't fancy the challenges too much so skipped them for the first time in a long time!

February 05, 2007 10:36 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

the more I see this layout the more I love it!

February 06, 2007 7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs