2007/02/12

Im a RAK winner.....

I love checking out Lisa Pace's Blog (you can see it's in my permanent links)
I went browsing there tonight....and found out i had WON a Rak from her....Im so excited...Lisa's work is totally amazing...

If you get a chance check out Lisa's Blog...there is some GREAT inspiration there

thanks Lisa
_______________________
Onto other NEWS...who is wathching BIGGEST LOSER? I love this show...it is really quite motivating...even though their weight losses are HUGE...and seriously NOT achievable in everyday life...I gain inspiration and determination to do well in my weight loss goals for this year..
SO far...i have lost 2.2kg....

All Saints is back on tomorrow night....GOSH i LOVE this show...ive been waiting and waiting for the series to return....so i wont be around tuesday night....lol!

anyways...catch you all later
Lauchie is at Kinder tomorrow....so i will be going to the gym and also (hopefully) a bit of Scrappin' before he comes home

night all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the RAK ! You're going great with your weightloss, well done :)

February 12, 2007 9:52 pm  
Blogger Colour Your Memories said...

Congrats on the RAK. Lucky you.
Well done with the weight loss...woohoo

February 12, 2007 10:05 pm  
Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

congrats!!

Bety

February 13, 2007 5:28 am  
Blogger Sandie said...

Gidday Fleur, just read a quick bit of your blog.....fantastic news about the RAK matie....well done....must have a read of more of your BLOG when I have a bit more time - what I have seen so far looks great....luv Sandie

February 13, 2007 7:18 am  
Blogger Sam said...

WTG Fleur keep up the good work :)

I was really sad to see Alex voted off :( he looks really good now though :) He is actually a chef at a restaurant near where I live, Not that I have ever 'seen' him that I am aware of LOL

February 13, 2007 5:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs