2007/02/16

Scrapbooking Memories Vol 8 No 8

I got my hands on a copy today
www.scrapbookingmemories.com.au

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SM Vol 8 No 8

Wow...so many people I know are published in this months magazine

CONGRATS TO:
Mardi Winen for 'Happiness' pg 28 & 'Grin' pg 76
Simone Young for her HUGE poppet page 'Dance Like no one is watching' featured on pgs 53 & 56
Vicky Crawford for her poppet LO 'Cool baby' on pg 54
Charmane Koch for her poppet LO 'Poppet Me' pg 55 & 'I wish I was a hippy' pg 57,
'Life is a balancing act' pg 65
Belinda Venables for her LO 'The Many Madelin' featured on pgs 73 & 77

My Layout 'Grandpa' featured on page 96
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Peg Hewitt for her LO 'My Dad' pgs 124 & 125
Vita Thai for her LO 'You are my Star' pg 128

WOW..hows that...so many in this issue..WOOT WOOT girls....

Gosh i hope i didnt forget anyone...let me know if i have

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you hang around in talented circles Fleur!

Love your layout too.

February 16, 2007 3:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo it looks aweomse, I'll have to get it.

Congrats on teh layout too, it looks yummy.

Nic xx

February 16, 2007 8:40 pm  
Blogger Colour Your Memories said...

they say its not what you know its who you know......lol
congrats to all the ladies published. Your Lo is great as usual Fleur.
Well done everyone

February 16, 2007 10:30 pm  
Blogger Cherie said...

Well done Fleur, Love the LO and the ones by Mardi and Belinda are also fab........keep up the great work girls.

Take care
Cherie x

February 17, 2007 8:41 am  
Blogger simone said...

Congrats Fleur and thanks for the mention! I've just finished doing the same on my blog too.
Love your layout:-)

February 17, 2007 11:12 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Thanks Fleur for the congrats!
Your LO's look stunning too!
Not long till we can get together now...YIPEEE! lol
Belinda
xxx

February 18, 2007 12:23 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Gidday Fleur, I luv your layout and congrats to ALL of the other girlies.......luv Sandie

February 19, 2007 12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs