2007/02/14

Yesterday and Last night.............

Yesterday i caught up with the Lovely Bonnie from Bons Scraps... We had coffee and did some shopping...and then we headed to Harvey Norman to get some pics printed up...but the line was too busy...(people had already been waiting for an hour) Thats what you get for 'Cheap Tuesday' - anyway we headed down to Spotlight...and stocked up on Felt (I needed some for challenge 2 on Crafting in Style 'Dare to be a DT member') I couldnt decide on what colours...so just to let you know...Spotlight at F'Gate has no felt left now....lol!
I had intentions of going to the gym and doing loads of other stuff...but it didnt happen...so i then went and picked up Lauchie from Kinder...cos it was nearly 4pm by then (sheeeeeesh time flies)

Last night...DH had 'instructions' to record Biggest Loser and All Saints...as i was going out Scrapbooking/cardmaking at Ruth's house - DH did a good job...*g*
I had a great time last night...didnt get a whole lot done...(more chatting that anything - but that's ok) but i did manage to 'almost' finish my commissioned LO for SC...woo hoo..

Oh and other exciting NEWS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Im now officially a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - will fill you all in with further details VERY soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

coool re stampin up :)

don't think I am going to make the mid week catch up in April. Look forward to catching up with all the girls again soon though.

February 14, 2007 4:16 pm  
Blogger Dale Anne Potter said...

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME to the Stampin' Up! family!!!
WAHOOO!!!!

February 14, 2007 4:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. I think I'm as excited as you are about having you on my Stampin' Up! team.

February 14, 2007 11:04 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Fleur ((waves)) ....looking forward to these felt layouts...
Mardi x

February 15, 2007 9:57 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

nwvehsuhi fleur
just checking out lates news and the link you showed me at ruths love it
my day off had big plans but a call from merri and i was off to her place bet you know what we did to -day nooooooooooo not house work
rhonda

February 16, 2007 12:42 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

OMG thats great! I cant wait for the party, {they do have parties dont they}

February 16, 2007 12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs