2007/05/01

Latest Layouts

Ok as promised....my latest LO's
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Future Baseball Star
This was the LO i did with the NEW AED papers for their April Cybercrop
I have used: AED Garden range (new), ScrapFX fabric stars, KI paper, diamonte brads, AC thickers, Heidi swapp letters and journalling tab, white stars (thanks Ange)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We are Family
I just LOVE what this LO has captured....4 years of a wonderful 'little' family - and you can really see how Lauchie has grown in those 4 years.....From a tiny little bubs in 2003 to a Kinder Kid in 2007 - my how times flies......
I created this LO for a 'product challenge' on Riverland Scrapbooking - I was sent some MM date rubons to use on a LO...and this is the result
other materials: Hambly screen print, diamonte brads, CI sticker journalling blocks, bazzill CS

tfl

7 Comments:

Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Great layouts fluer. I am so intreaged with those screen prints.... too cool. Can't wait to see the new card designs.... show me show me show me....

May 01, 2007 11:11 pm  
Blogger Karen Day said...

i love how uve used that screenprint! great job!

May 02, 2007 8:22 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Fabulous layouts Fleur... I have to say I love those big hambly screen prints...and the way you have captured all the years within looks very cool.

May 02, 2007 8:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the los Fleur! I love the screen prints... they are great and the way you have used it is perfect !
You really can see how hes grown up to be a "big kinder kid"..

May 02, 2007 10:46 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Those look amazing! Love it!

May 02, 2007 12:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hambly screen print LO looks great and to think I had to talk u into buying ot off me. I had faith you would do amazing things with it...:) Both LO's look great

May 02, 2007 4:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are such a talented scrapbooker!

May 13, 2007 11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs