2007/05/10

Its been a LONG TIME.........

in between posts.....
SO sorry.....

Well ive got LOTS TO TELL.....so grab a coffee and a snack....and we'll get started

I had 3 Stampin' Up! Workshops Last week and another this Friday night - Im having SO MUCH FUN...its unbelievable....
Last weekend was the Stampin' Up Convention, in Sydney.....I couldn't make this years....but im definately saving for next years - it will be in QLD for 2008.....might try and tie in a family holiday too....

Lauchie has been unwell....he is a bit better today...but still has a runny nose and a nasty cough.....So he didnt go to daycare yesterday and kinder today, it must be due to the change in weather....it has been so cold at night....brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
_______________________________________________
My good friend Lea has just opened an Ebay Online Shop
Please go and check out all her GOODIES.....I especially Love the Hambly Screen Prints

Colour Your Memories SHOP
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lea has these in the lime green....I recently used mine on a LO (scroll down to older post to see it)

Also while you are in the shopping mood
Check out the What's New Section at Lorrie's shop

Scrapbook Capital
I just LOVE all the new Maya Road stuff......Mmmmmmmmmmm!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

both these girlies....offer fantastic prices and fantastic service....
__________________________________________________
Go and Check out the Crop For Kids Blog - www.cropforkids.blogspot.com they have updated with a TOTAL and pics from the event..........I seriously cant wait till next years....

In 8 Days we are OFF to South Australia....to see Dale's Parents, his sister and our new nephew Daniel....we are so excited....cant wait! Im also going to be catching up with Belinda and hopefully some of the other girls from RSS
The same weekend in Victoria - is Picture to Page in Burwood.....I know a lot of you are going - its always such a great weekend. I know some of the Vic Girls from Stampin' Up! are going to be there and also Jill from ScrapFX will be there....and she will be showcasing some of my WORK, using her GORGEOUS chipboard....so if you are going...make sure you pop in and have a squizzz - and if you want to book an SU! workshop in my area....make sure you email me here, because i wont be attending P2P....

Today im busy sorting out orders and also prepping for Friday's workshop - as well as looking after little Lauchie Moo!
Dale is also Teaching me ArchiCAD so that i can earn a bit of extra $$$ spending money - I hope i can pick it up well enough....because its good money and i can work from home! Fingers crossed!

anyway...I think ive bored you enough by now
I will have more card samples....and hopefully some Scrapbook Layouts to share after the weekend.....

Oh and dont forget to have a great mothers day on SUNDAY....

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Hey there little Angel,
Finally had time to catch up on some blogs and I cant wait to see the grass in oh and the Hot Tub! Yes Hot Tub! go on you know you'll love it! lol
Catch up with you very soon!

May 11, 2007 12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs