2007/06/10

Latest LO's

WOO HOO....yes I've been scrapping...lol!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and here is one i did for JUNE's 123 challenge

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Challenge was:
1. acrylic stamps - I used Stampin' Up! - It's a date' stamp set
2. birds - I used sassafrass lass rubons (owl...isnt he the cutest)
3. polka dots - You can see these on the HS journal spots, brads, and on the rubons

I had a fantastic SU! Workshop on Friday night
Today I picked up a layby - a shabby chic chest of drawers for all my Stampin' Up! Stamps - its so beautiful....I will have to take a pic and share with you.....

Tuesday night I am having my very first In-Home 'Stamp-a-Stack'......I still have a few seats still available....We will be making 10 cards (5 of each, in 2 Designs) - Its a great oppurtunity to make a whole heap of cards in one class.....and have FUN too!
email me fleurie78@optusnet.com.au if you would like to join us at 7.30pm on Tuesday night!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Librarian said...

ooooh! - am I the first to leave a comment??

Love both of them!!!!!

xx Jess.

June 10, 2007 6:50 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love these layouts Fleur - they look fantastic! And that owl is adorable :-)
Take care,
Kelly

June 10, 2007 6:50 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Great layouts Fleur. So glad you haven't desserted us for Stamping Up completely ;)

June 11, 2007 12:18 am  
Blogger fleurie said...

lol LORRIE...ill always be a scrapper...

June 11, 2007 8:48 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

wow, those are amazing Fleur!!

June 11, 2007 9:10 am  
Blogger bon said...

gorgeous LOs as always :)

June 11, 2007 1:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely duckie

Ange

June 12, 2007 7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs