2007/09/26

Card Crazy...........

Yep i went EXTRA card crazy today.
Suz and I whipped up a tonne of cards....
sorry about the pics...i had to upload tonight...but it was kinda dark by the time i got home.....



oh and guess what????
I have done a Layout too!!!! OMG! I hear you say...lol!
I will upload it tomorrow...just have to add my journalling......

oh and dont forget to POST a comment in my last entry (backyard blitz 2) so that you are in the draw for a PIF RAK (pay it foward RAK)- a pack of handmade cards (read previous post for further details.

5 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

yes Miss Fleur you did heaps of cards..and there great..love the gingerbread one..

September 26, 2007 7:43 pm  
Blogger Lali said...

Gorgeous cards there Fleur, and yep looking forward to seeing your LO

September 26, 2007 10:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

MORE gorgeous cards !! You are too clever Miss Fleurie :)

September 27, 2007 9:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleurie

I just love what you are creating, your are so clever.

Looking forward to seeing the layout.

Ange

September 27, 2007 11:31 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

amazing cards Fleur, I cant pick the one I love the most! I love them all, well done!

September 29, 2007 3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs