2007/09/23

Backyard BLITZ - Part 2............and a PRIZE!!!

Well all weekend we have been working in the backyard....
and it is starting to look pretty good...well we think so anyway!!!!
I have made up a little slide-show for you all to see our step by step process......



It takes a bit of work to make the 'fake' grass look real....but as you can see by the last photo (the one of Lauchie lying down) it doesnt look too bad at all....
Here's to no more MOWING, WEEDING or WATERING!!!!!

We now just have to do the paving for the HOT TUB (yes Dale still wants it) and some more plants....oh and YES my Clothesline still needs putting up......lol!

Last week I created some more cards...adaptions from my September Stamp a Stacks
and also a couple of extras
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I recently WON a PIF (Pay it Forward) RAK (random act of kindness)on Vita's Blog
She made me this gorgeous little wrist pouch - I just love it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It even has little pockest inside...now that tells you its made by a Scrapbooker

Now a PIF RAK
Pay It Forward or PIF for short is a blog game. Basically, you win a RAK (preferably handmade) from someone's blog, and then you pay the RAK forward (again preferably handmade). Easy as pie. So as I won a PIF RAK from Vita's blog it is now my turn to pay it forward. If you want to play, post a comment and by Sunday next week, I'll draw out 1 lucky winner to receive a pack of my handmade cards - its that easy....so COMMENT away!!!!
The winner will also need to PAY IT FOWARD!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

well done on the backyard blitz Fleur and yay to dale and the hot tub ;) about time you blogged....slacker ;) cards look good...any samples for the nexts stamp a stack???

September 23, 2007 10:12 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

the grass looks awsome the slideshow looks great..& I love the cards..the penguins and birds are so cute..

September 23, 2007 11:16 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am loving the fake grass !!

Cute cards, as always. Your little wrist pouch is awesome :)

September 24, 2007 8:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fleur

Now thats what I call working smarter not harder!!! The fake grass looks great and a hot tub to boot, lucky you. The penguins are soooooo cute and I think you are one of the most talented people I have ever met, always creating good things and most of all willing to share.

I am marking assignments all this week so will be popping into your blog now and then so keep posting
Ange

September 24, 2007 4:51 pm  
Blogger Robyn said...

Love the cards, and your backyard is coming along fabulously.
I would love to be part of the PIF.
Thanks.

September 24, 2007 6:16 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hey Fleur...that grass looks cool!!
I bet its lovely to have the backyard almost finished...
Love your cards as always...cute dots on the giraffes...Take care..Mardi x

September 25, 2007 4:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Here's to no more MOWING, WEEDING or WATERING!!!!"

Amen!!!

I need some of that!

Your cards are gorgeous and so is that little pouch you lucky duck!!

September 25, 2007 10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs