2007/10/01

PIF WINNER............

thanks to everyone who entered to WIN my PIF RAK (Pay It Foward - Random act of Kindness)

Now a PIF RAK
Pay It Forward or PIF for short is a blog game. Basically, you win a RAK (preferably handmade) from someone's blog, and then you pay the RAK forward (again preferably handmade). Easy as pie. So as I won a PIF RAK from Vita's blog it is now my turn to pay it forward. The winner will also need to PAY IT FOWARD!!!!


So without further ado!
The WINNER is:

NICOLE FINLAYSON

congrats!

You have WON a pack of my Handmade Cards from one of my Stamp a Stack Classes.
I hope you like them!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please forward me your postal address and I'll post them out to you!
Oh and dont forget to PAY IT FORWARD!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Nicole !

October 01, 2007 4:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooo yay yay yay yay!!

THANKYOU Fleur :)

I'll be in touch!

October 02, 2007 11:33 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Lucky you Nicole........congrats.......luv Sandie

October 05, 2007 9:40 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

wow congrats Nic!

October 07, 2007 8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs