2007/09/05

Latest LO

This is my latest LO
I decided to do the September Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbook Capital.
Check out the NEW FORUM and why not give the Sketch Challenge a go....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Majority of 'Products' used are available for purchase from Scrapbook Capital
Check out their What's New Section - updated regulary - for the latest and greatest!

_________________________________
I caught up with Vita yesterday for a coffee and a chit chat....I got to see some of her latest LO's and they are just gorgeous....beautiful colours...Vita also dropped off my order from Jane over at Crafty matters - i got some more ceramics...TOTALLY addicted to these things now....thanks Jane...and thanks Vita for dropping them off....

I had a workshop today....12 girls....
they cant seem to get enough...which is fine by me...I'm glad they arnt sick of me yet...lol!

I have another workshop on Friday night over at Mornington...should be a great night...cant wait!!!!

I have just scheduled my "Stamp a Stacks" up until the end of the year.
I will be running 'Everday Occassions' and also 'Christmas' themed SAS's....
email me if you would like to receive a copy.
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

6 Comments:

Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Thanks for the plug Fleur and that layout is gorgeous. I cant wait to see your list of make and takes,... got to be something there Im going to want to do ;)

September 05, 2007 11:17 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

love your layout..the papers are gorgeous as well..

September 06, 2007 11:23 am  
Blogger Dee said...

Love the LO, gorgeous work as always Fleurie girl

September 06, 2007 10:18 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

Lovely layout Fleur! I am loving that BG paper too!

September 08, 2007 6:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Lo Fleur

September 09, 2007 12:06 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Cool layout Fleur...and thanks for the info the other day... really helpful..
I know what you mean about the craftmatters ceramics being addictive...I love them too...and really need to put in a an order...I wonder if Vita would deliver mine?
Mardi x

September 09, 2007 4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs