2008/01/09

Latest Cards..................

Hi everyone
I've had another great week.
Things are getting busy again with Stampin' Up!

Dont forget - If you would like to book a workshop or join my Stampin' Up Family - January and February are great months. Contact me Today! If you would like further details

I would like to welcome Nicola to my team - she joined SU! on the 1st of January!
With the addition of Nicola - I have now been promoted to SUPERVISOR - so I'm absolutely thrilled about that!

I have had a HUGE response for a table at CROP FOR KIDS. I may just be booking a second table.
So far I have the following people interested

Vita
Dee
Ange
Lorrie - Paid
Lea - Paid
Simone - Paid
Me
Lynne - Paid
Jess

So if you are still interested in coming along and sitting on a table with all us chickies - please let me know asap.

Photobucket
This card was a 'colour challenge' over at Jayne's cyberstamp
Stamps: French Flair b'ground, Time well spent (available in our next catalgoue, as a Hostess stamp set)

Photobucket
This card was also done for Jayne's Cyberstamp and is also a sketch challenge over at SCS
Stamps: Time Well spent

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice cards, fleur. i dd my ticket money btw. should be in your ac soon.

January 09, 2008 7:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleurie

Transferred the moola today. Loved your cards the other nite even if I gave you a hard time about the ribbon!!! lol.

Ange

January 10, 2008 12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs