2008/06/25

eScape on Sunday................BOOKED OUT!

to my Handbag Note Holder Class

If you would like to make one of the cute handbag with matching note cards (shown bellow) then come along to my eScape event on:

Sunday 29th June.
At: 2pm
Cost: $10


choice of pattern papers
(brights or subtles)

limited places available
BOOK TODAY! BOOKED OUT


Photobucket
(example of Subtle pack)

Photobucket
(example of Bright pack)
handbags inspired from my upline jayne

please note - pattern designs on papers may vary from what is shown in my
examples.

email me if you would like to come along on Sunday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

They are so so cute....hehe! ;)

Belinda
xx

June 25, 2008 9:49 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Oh who wouldn't want these little goodies.........they are gorgeous Fleur. Well done.

Hey you've been tagged......jump on over to my blog for details.

Luv ya..........Sandie

June 26, 2008 5:05 pm  
Blogger Alana Galagher said...

Your little handbags turned out great Fleur :-)

June 26, 2008 8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again Fleur, I really enjoyed the class.

I am going to use the technique when giving Gift Vouchers as presents. Way better than boring old envelopes!!!

Fleur:)

June 30, 2008 8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs