2008/06/26

Tagged...........

Ive been tagged by my good friend Sandie
so here are my answers

Question 1:
Ten years ago.
I was 20 (omg!)
Half way through my second year of Tafe - completing my Diploma in Hospitality Management.
I was also a Manager at McDonalds in Burwood - ohhh we had some great times there.
(hadnt met Dale yet....that was the year after)

Question #2:
Five things on today’s “to do list”
-Take Lauchie to swimming
-Pack Stampin' Up! order ready for delivery tomorrow
-Create some 'thankyou cards'
-Prep for tomorrows Stampin' Up! Workshop
- Eat healthly for tomorrows Weigh in at Weight Watchers

Question #3:
Snacks I enjoy
Chips, fruit and nut chocolate - not allowed these 2 things very often at the moment, so my third is the NEW Weight Watchers Nougat Bars - they are so DELICIOUS!

Question #4:
Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Pay off the morgage - rent out this house
Buy another house with a devoted Scraproom for ME!
Gone on a well earned HOLIDAY
and then INVEST.....and live off the interest
You know the saying: "The RICH get RICHER"

Question #5:
Places I have lived
18 years of my life in Mirboo North - 3 different houses (my parents still live there)
Burwood while I was at TAFE
Chadstone (right next to the Shopping Centre)
Bayswater (when i met Dale)
Lynbrook (where we bought our first home)
back to Bayswater (when our 2nd home was getting built)
and back to Lynbrook where we are now.......

So that is it........my list is complete so I need to call on 4 of my friends to learn a little bit more about them.

My lucky four are:-
Lorrie
Suz
Michelle
Alana

and anyone else who would like to have a go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

I didn't know you worked at Maccas.. I did learn something new about you..

June 28, 2008 9:15 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

wow, your classes are awesome Fleur and so glad they are filling fast for you...... Thanks for the tag. Im off to do it now....

June 29, 2008 11:34 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Hey great to know more things about you Fleur.

Luv Sandie

July 13, 2008 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs