2006/03/10

Fabbo FRIDAY!

Well yep its Friday again....I love Fridays......

I had my Weight Watchers Weigh In Today......................and.............................
I lost .3kg (300gm)...Happy with that, as this week I was unable to get much exercise in, as Ive been rather busy going here there and everywhere.
I forgot to mention that I was invited to a partylite party Image hosting by Photobucket
on Wednesday night....It was held at 'Scrap N Time" in Bayswater, by my good friend Ruth....WOW they have some BEAUTIFUL stuff....*g* I only spent a little bit, and then decided to have a pary of my own...will try and score some free stuff, or at least a good discount.....It was a little expensive - but SO GORGEOUS.....
The little tealight bowl on the bottom of the picture is what i bought....It has 2 inserts (an elephant one and a giraffe one) and when the tealight candle is lit inside - it flickers and gives the feeling of movement....It is trully gorgeous............
Image hosting by Photobucket

After that, Ruth offered 30% off everything in the store.....so that was an awesome surprise for the night......I bought some embellishments and some Twinkling H2O's - how cool are these.....I had resisted for quite some time and now i wonder how i will live without them (its always the way isnt it?)

and.................. Tonight Im 'attempting' to do some challenges for the cybercrop at Chookscraps....Ive got some great photos ready and the HOUSE is SO CLEAN.....I'm feeling really inspired....so fingers crossed the 'Scrapping vibes flow'....

Sunday I'm heading over to an AED crop - should be great FUN and I'll be catching up with a few girls too..........and we are even allowed to go swimming afterwards...........not sure if im ready to bare all in a bathing suit....just yet....but it is going to be 36C....so who knows *g*

Oh and i forgot to mention that i had a great time last night with my Mary Kay makeover....Got some great tips and also spent some $$$ too.....cant wait to get my goodies.....*g*

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I have been to a couple Partylite parties and they are great...
hmmm might have to go searching for you friends shop in Bayswater ... not too far from me
DH wont be pleased that I have discovered another scrap shop LOL

Congrats on your weight loss

March 10, 2006 8:41 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

Sam Ruth has been there for awhile - but she is closing down next month - so sad...as its only because of a 'body coorporate' MESS.....

March 10, 2006 8:44 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

Hey Fleur!

Jess from Chookscraps here...

Love your blog - may have to pick your brains sometime. It looks so great!

March 10, 2006 9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs