2006/06/29

I gave in to the KRISPY KREME temptation

Yep on my way home today...i thought i would check out the lines at KK....they werent too long...so i hopped in the line for the drivethrough....I waited around 20 mins....
Ive had KK before...in the USA...but thats almost 10 years ago now *g*....they are really yummy....but i dont know why people would wait 4 hours....thats CRAZY *g*
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got the sampler pack....A dozen original glazed and a dozen variety....my fav would definately be the original glazed and the 'good ole' cinnamon and sugar donut....not a huge fan of the cream filled ones....
Ive been again now...wont need to go again for another 10 years LOL......

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

oooh yum!!! Can't wait to try some.... and aren't we heading there next month? :)

June 29, 2006 7:00 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

yep we sure are...hopefully the hype/people would have died down by then *g*

June 29, 2006 7:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur yum I have tried those glazed ones when a sample box was dropped into the store. At least you did not have to wait long don't get to sick eating them.

Cindy

June 29, 2006 8:13 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

too late cindy - i feel sick *g*

June 29, 2006 8:14 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, I left my donuts in my friend's fridge !!! (she was over them so she gave me the 4 she had leftover)

July 01, 2006 12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs