2006/07/04

Back From South Australia

We are now back from S.A. We had a great time at Eve's 30th birthday bash and it was great to see everyone again....
I met up with some of the girls from Riverland Scrapbooking...and managed to buy some goodies (wasnt hard *g*).... I met up with Mardi ....it was fantastic meeting with her IRL, her work is gorgeous.... Unfortunately Belinda was sick...so i was unable to catch up with her...I got to see some of her work IRL...and it 'too' is gorgeous...


Today I organised my classes with Scrappers Warehouse...so im really excited about this...so if you are in the area (Narre Warren) check out the shop and pick up a class list - my classes will be starting from August 2006.....Hope to see some familiar faces and of course meet some newbies.....

Lauchie is in daycare today...he really enjoys his time there....which im relieved about *g* Hopefully we will be able to get him in 2 days a week soon....

Tomorrow Im off scrapping with a friend...cant wait....will show you all the results *g* I just have to organise what im going to take...Ill probably end up taking everything *g*

Well im off now....I have loads of class ideas...and i have to get scrapping *g*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to tommorow Fleur, good luck with doing all of your class samples it's fun to create.

Cindy

July 04, 2006 7:50 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Fleur...lovely to meet you the other day...its so nice to have a face to the name and I look forward to chatting some more. Sorry I was a bit busy on Sunday...it would have been nice to have a more leisurley catch up.
Mardi x

July 05, 2006 7:39 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

hey Fleur, so sorry I missed you!
I was as sick as a dog. Better now though..but NOW is too late...your home already...lol!
Catch up next time hopefully!!

Loving your LO's by the way...and you got nothing but praise from everyone at RSS in regards to your album!!
Belinda
xx

July 10, 2006 9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs