2006/11/29

Kinder Kid

as of next year....my little boy will be startind KINDER at our local kinder...woo hoo

I cant believe the WHOLE Kinder selection is bull#&$% - first in best dressed...whats with that?
anyways....i did a MAD DASH to get lauchie into the NEWLY built kinder in our estate....and woo hoo....he was selected....

but it didnt stop there......

I had to also pick my preferable days.....now im pretty happy with any day really....but when i saw the GROUP 3 days and times....i just HAD TO HAVE THEM.....lol
The class times were delivered in the post on MONDAY....(Day before CUP DAY)...so obviously i couldnt drop them off on the Tuesday, because they would be closed...and then wednesday Kinder isnt on....so i couldnt get my choices in until the Thursday....i was so worried that i was going to miss out the times that i wanted.....and that i would end up getting all EARLY morning starts.....

but i have just gotten back from the Kinder meeting....and Lauchie is in the Group that i wanted.....what a relief.......*g*

oh and i had to sign myself up for the FUNDRAISING commity.....scrapbooking days here I come.....lol!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD NEWS FLEUR.... I KNOW A CHEAP SB SUPPLIER IF YOU NEED ANYTHING...LOL

November 29, 2006 9:18 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

Good luck with fundraising LOL
Something I never wish to repeat, but I am sure it can be a positive experience :D

November 29, 2006 9:35 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great news !! You'll be GREAT at the fundraising.

November 30, 2006 4:56 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

What beautiful cards Fleur.... you have been so creative this year.

I havent forgotten your banner....sorry its taken a while...

....and make sure you let us know when you holiday this way...so we can get together and scrap...
Mardi x

December 01, 2006 4:14 pm  
Blogger simone said...

That's fantastic news Fleur. You must have a different kinder selection process there because where we are all applications need to be in to the local council by a certain date (may I think) and then selections are made on how many points you get. ie points for living or working within 2 kms of the kinder etc.
I'm sure you'll have fun with the fundraising:-)

December 04, 2006 10:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs