2006/12/04

Gimme your stuff

Gimme Your Stuff



I recently came across the blog Gimme Your Stuff. It's a swapping group where you can swap different items with people from all over the WORLD. I'm addicted to swaps and love getting new things and of course receiving things in the mail....so i thought i would give it a go.

Things I'd Want :
scrapbooking mags (scrapbook trends etc)
childrens books
ribbon
fabric
craft books
candies and food items
japanese pattern books
stickers & stationery
different types of gum
cute boy clothes for a 4 year old
jewelry (earrings, necklaces, bracelets)

Things I Can Swap :
mostly anything you could want from australia
stationery, postcards, stickers, scrapbooking items
aussie music
almost anything! just ask!

Hopefully I have some good swaps in the future! I'm excited about this!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea ! Let us know how you go :)

December 05, 2006 5:27 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

sounds good. I would love to know how it goes as well :)

December 05, 2006 6:37 pm  
Blogger charlene said...

i'm charlene from Singapore. =) i'm new here but not featured at gimmeyourstuff yet. i'm interested in the items that u can offer and at the same time, i'm able to get the stuff that u'd love to receive. please do visit my blog at http://justgimmegimmegimme.blogspot.com and leave a comment! hope to hear from you soon. cheers!

February 13, 2007 12:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am Marissa. I am from the US. I am interested in what you have to offer and I can get the things that you are interested in as well. I am not featured on GimmeYourStuff, but I will give you my e-mail if you would like to contact me!

ramblin.ruby@hotmail.com

February 18, 2007 12:03 pm  
Blogger Natasha said...

I’m from Singapore and would love to swap with you. I would love to send over some really good food from my mulit-racial Asian country! If you’re interested in swapping with me, mail me at incestbites@hotmail.com or leave a comment in my blog, whichever is more convenient for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

March 05, 2007 5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs