2006/12/17

POST on Sundays

Can you believe it.....i got 2 parcels in the post today...woo hoo!

You know its Christmas when you get post on sundays
Got to LOVE it!...I received 2 sheets of each colour of the NEW BAZZILL BLING....this is just to DIE for...its absolutely gorgeous...and i think ill use it for cardmaking...its just beautiful...
I also purchased an AMM tote from the lovely Janine - who was selling one SUPER cheap...thanks Janine...I just love it....! and she even popped in a few little goodies and a card....so lovely....thanks again... I will take a photo of it when ive organised all my stuff inside...lol!
Last night I really needed a little pick me up....so i headed to the shops to see if i could get a Cut and Colour at the last moment - and YIPEE...I did... (tried 5 others mind you)
So now i have a nice new cut and my hair is all the same colour....feels so good *g*
*Note to self - you must get this done more often
DH is chrissy shopping today....i have given him a list of shops to go into...so hopefully that will reduce the risk of getting gifts that i have to return.....lol
ie:
  • chocolate fondue fountain (what was he thinking)
  • foot spa (like ive got time for that)

that is to just name a couple.....but in his credit...he is getting better....so i have received some awesome stuff too.....love ya!

Tonight i am going to my Work Christmas party....so that should be a great night...

catch you all soon...have a great sunday...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur dying to see the bazzil bling sounds like something that I would just LOVE. Thanks for the great present I just love it. Catch up with you during the week.

Cindy

December 18, 2006 9:17 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear you managed to get your hair done ! :)

ROFL @ chocolate fondue fountain

December 18, 2006 2:34 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

I'd LOVE a chocolate Fondu Fountian, What were YOU thinking! lol
Cant wait to see the Bazzil Bling, have heard so much about it.
Cant wait to see the new do!
Hope you had a great party!
You Animal you!

December 18, 2006 8:49 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Ohhh...how lovely..parcels in the mail (I love that...thankyou..lol)

I had my hair done yesterday too...I agree...it certainly makes you feel nice and fresh..... how wonderful you could get in at such short notice.

I havent heard of the Bazzil bling....Ill have to scheck it out somewhere..
Mardi xx

December 19, 2006 9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs