2006/12/14

Sneek Peek..............

I decided to enter one of the competitions, that is currently on Pub Calls (USA)
You had to select a 'sketch' from Becky Fleck's December Page Maps and then create a layout using the sketch of your choice....any papers, products that you like etc......

as im not sure if im allowed to show the 'whole thing' I thought i would be really mean...and just show you a few hints........hehehehhehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will be sure to share the whole layout with you all....as soon as the competiton is over....

------------
Tonight I am so excited about doing an online Class with Suz Doyle - for the pink locker project....its going to be a great night...and i cant wait to create a layout 'inspired' by Suz
I will be sure to share tonights creativity with you all soon

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh ooh, I wanna see, it looks great !

December 15, 2006 12:02 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

oh that is tooo cruel Fleur.

Did you enter a single or double?

And enjoy the class tonight you lucky duck!

December 15, 2006 12:40 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

i entered a single 12x12 layout...are you entering jolene?

December 15, 2006 3:31 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

yea, but entered a double ... sigh of relief that i'm not competing against you lol

December 15, 2006 8:08 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

can't wait to see it :)

December 15, 2006 9:40 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Ohhh..you big tease Fleur...wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.

Im looking forwad to seeing your layout from the Suz Doyle class...I bet its awesome..

Mardi x

December 16, 2006 11:04 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

Looks like an amazing layout Fleur
Just your standard,I recon.
Why do you keep me in suspenders all the time.
Your blog has alway got littlw previews ans sheek peeks I love it!

December 16, 2006 1:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen the page and it's absolutly beautiful. Another stunning creation from Fleur......

Cindy

December 16, 2006 3:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs