2007/01/02

Happy NEW YEAR - bring on 2007!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone
I hope you had an enjoyable night like i did....lol!
Im SO EXCITED about 2007........im really determined to set som Resolutions....and 'stick with them' - i will TRY really hard....

A HUGE thankyou to Mardi who has created another GORGEOUS header for me....thankyou so much Mardi....xxxooo

Now to my 2007 resolutions/goals

-Do a short course in 'photo shop' so that i dont have to bug Mardi anymore.....
-Do a photography course - I would love to become 'some what' professional
-To get to my GOAL weight of 75kg - I really have to do this, this YEAR!
-To get a published in an international scrapbooking or cardmaking magazine
-Enter the Masters this year.....
-Go on a Holiday sometime this year

Thats all i can think of at the moment....but im sure i will come back and add a few more when i think of them......
Hopefully i can look back on this at the end of the year....and have some of them ticked off.


Other news
I entered the Page Maps competiton - but unfortunately my layout didnt get chosen for January's newsletter...So after my 'big tease' of only showing you little bits and pieces...i can now show you the WHOLE layout
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Each decoration was cut from the New Rusty Pickle 'Grinchmas' papers - outlined in black pen and then coated in glitter glaze (around 3 coats) I used Felt ric rac to 'create' a decoration that swept over the layout and framed the photo. I used a MIX of Scrapfx letters and also coated them in the dimensional glitter glaze. I used a template to create the 'doodling' around the outside in white pen and randomly placed white brads around the outside......and the photo - well its just too cute - GRUMPY reindeer!

tfl

9 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Fleur...the best of luck with all your resolutions.....I must admit..I would love to achieve many of those myself.
Love your grumpy reindeer layout....totally cute.
Mardi x

January 02, 2007 9:16 pm  
Blogger bon said...

wow, love the LO!!
and the new header looks fantastic.
good luck with all your goals for 2007 :)

January 02, 2007 10:26 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

HI Fleur, love the banner!
Happy new year to you too!

Good look with the goals and what an awesome LO ... I was unsuccessful as well. I wonder how many entries she got lol.

January 02, 2007 10:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy new year ! You new banner and LO both look great :)

Good luck with your resolutions. I think Elliot might have gotten my dvd from JB Hi Fi.

January 03, 2007 9:29 am  
Blogger Cherie said...

So Love the Grumpy reindeer.........so cute

Good luck with your new year resolutions...... I did not make any as I never do them!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you all the best for 2007

Cherie xx

January 03, 2007 3:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur, your hedder is gorgeous.... I really want one. I think you need to learn real quick so you can practice for me

January 04, 2007 12:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this layout!! Happy New Years!!

January 04, 2007 7:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Fleur... Good luck with your resolutions. Love your LO.. sorry it didn't win, but thumbs up for you for entering.

January 04, 2007 7:37 pm  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Good luck ticking those things off Fleur :)

January 04, 2007 8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs