2007/02/19

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Yes.... I did it...

I'm now a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

I received my box of GOODIES today
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
so im in Stampin' Up! Heaven atm....lol!

I have added a 'Sign Up for Newsletter' Link in my toolbar (right handside)
So please feel free to sign up to receive newsletters from me...there will be a few exciting ones (via email) coming out soon...(but dont worry...i will try not to OVERLOAD you..lol!)

If you would like to order a catalogue or purchase some stamps...please do not hesitate to contact me.. fleurie78@optusnet.com.au
There is currently a Sell-a-bration Promotion on...where you can receive FREE STAMPS with your order....this ends VERY SOON (26th of February 07) So if you would like to take the oppurtunity to receive some of these free stamps (and help me out a bit too...lol!) then get your orders into me asap

You can view the catalogues here

sell-a-bration catalogue

and the

Idea book & Catalogue

7 Comments:

Blogger simone said...

Fleur, it looks like a great box of goodies! I've signed up for your newsletter:-)

February 19, 2007 6:06 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

You lucky chook you............looks fantabulous......enjoy....luv Sandie

February 19, 2007 6:08 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Oh wow! How exciting for you Fleur! Looks like some yummy things too

February 20, 2007 9:52 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Way to go Fleur...
What a yummy box of goodies!
Belinda
xx

February 20, 2007 2:09 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for you ! Good luck :)

February 20, 2007 10:45 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Wow Fleur...this looks like a fabulous parcel...like christmas in the mail!
You will have to upload some stamped layouts ect to inspire me....I have to be honest Im terrified of stamping...everytime I do...I hate it and have to cover it somehow....and yet I love it on other peoples layouts....help me!
...oh and thanks for the lovely round up of the SM layouts this month ...and congratulations on yours too...gorgeous as always...
Mardi x

February 21, 2007 9:46 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

well done
Whens the party?

February 22, 2007 12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs