2007/04/21

HOWDY.......friends

This week has been absolute CHAOS!!!!
So..sorry i havnt been in to post sooner..........

as promised here are my latest Stampin' Up! Cards
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I 'cased' this Design from the latest SU catalogue - just changed the colours and added a few extras......
Stamp Set: Happy Hearts, Wild Hearts Background Stamp
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip, white signo pen
Extras: Vintage brads, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, versa mark

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamp Set: Happy Hearts
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kraft
Ink: Real Red
Extras: Red Grosgrain ribbon, cuttlebug embosser

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamp Set: Happy Hearts, Wild Hearts backround, Label Classics
Cardstock: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Real Red, Not Quite Navy
Extras: Stampin Write Markers

Layouts to share
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wanted to keep this Layout really simple - as you can see the CI paper is just stunning (thanks ange) and the photo is of all us WONDERFULL Chicky babes at the Crop For Kids Crop - we helped raise around $7000 for the Good Friday Appeal (HUGE round of applause for everyone involved - I cant wait till next years...)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have had these photos for a while (they are from Australia Day) and have been wanting to scrap them for ages....I really LOVE the colours (they are quite diff to what i would normally choose) Thanks to Vita for the paper frills - love them!

Leave a comment - if you feel like it!

and...............
Have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, youve done a stunning job!!!
Im sooo jealous of that paper too, I WANT it....
Such gorgeous LO's Fleur, well done.

April 21, 2007 12:40 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

OOH OOH OOH...that's my chipboard lasercut ! YAYY It looks awesome :)

Would you mind if I posted your LO on my lasercuts blog ? (if not, could you email me the pic, or the link to it ?)

Your cards are lovely, as always, and I agree with you about the colours on your peanut butter LO :)

April 21, 2007 5:48 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

wow Fleur those cards and LO's looks awesome!! Love that pink CI paper too!!

April 22, 2007 11:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, love the crop4kids layout. It looks fantastic. And the cards are just brilliant. More ideas on using my stamps. lol...

Glad you love the paper frills. It looks great. Love how you use it on the layout.

C ya Wed.

April 23, 2007 3:30 pm  
Blogger bon said...

just love your cards and that crop 4 kids LO is just gorgeous!

April 25, 2007 7:54 am  
Blogger Kerryn said...

your tagged see my blogg

April 25, 2007 8:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the crop for Kids layout Fleur. One more week of my overseas adventure and then I am home. Really looking forward to seeing my family and all of you gorgeous girls.

Ange

April 30, 2007 3:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs