2007/04/01

It is now OFFICIAL.........................

I can reveal the BIG SECRET that ive been 'itching' to tell you all!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am so lucky to have been given such an AWESOME oppurtunity.
I will be teaching ONLINE CLASSES at Scrapbooking Top50 - im SO EXCITED to be able to do what I LOVE and to share my ideas with all of YOU!

This month (APRIL 24th) I will be teaching a Card Workshop 'What a HOOT' - Where you will create 2 Gorgeous Cards using some really TRENDY templates - that have been created, exclusively for my Top50 Worshop, by ME.
I feel so lucky to also be working along side these fabulous GIRLS

Nicole Finlayson - Hip Haberdashery
Mel Diener - Arty Embossing
Carol-Lea Morgan - Fresh and Funky Felt
Helen Williams - Heidi Grace Handbag Album
& coming soon Jen Hall (doodling)

You can check out more in the Scrapbooking Top50 Classroom

but for now.....HERE is a little Sneek Peek for my Card Workshop
'What a HOOT'
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm so looking forward to seeing you in one of my Online Classes!
__________________
oh and dont FORGET to enter the EGG HUNT competition, that im running here on my blog!
You've got to be in it, to WIN it!

We're Going on an EGG HUNT
(picture of PRIZE has now been added)

catch you later - enjoy the rest of your weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Well thats great Fleur, Congratulations!

April 01, 2007 11:04 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

WOOOHOO FLeur! How awesome is that!

April 01, 2007 11:15 am  
Blogger Sandie said...

Well Fleur, I can't keep up with all of your ventures........well done matie.......great job....look forward to checking out the classes....way to go!!!! Luv Sandie

April 01, 2007 12:08 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

Woohoo!

Congratulations!

April 01, 2007 12:20 pm  
Blogger simone said...

What a hoot Fleur! That's a fantastic opportunity well done:-)

April 01, 2007 4:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic. I'm a big fan of top50, nice to see the classroom back in action.

April 01, 2007 8:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, those sneek peeks look GORGEOUS Fleur!!
Cant wait to see them, and do the classes :)
Congrats on your exciting news darlin, you deserve EVERY bit of recognition you get.

April 02, 2007 10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs