2007/04/04

Thankyou!!! and my WEEK so far

Thankyou VITA for my gorgeous NEW HEADER.....I LOVE IT TO BITS!!!!

Check out Vita's too....she is very talented....and she has just started a Photo Editing Blog.....
Im definately going to be checking this out....all the time....
__________________
-Friday was Lauchie's 4th birthday.....thankyou to everyone for the awesome E-Cards and totally cool pressies....lauchie was loving every bit of his special day.....
-Saturday Dale was playing baseball...so Becky came over and had lunch with me and Lauchie and then we got into some scrapping - I will share my LO with you all shortly...
-Sunday I made some cards....and cooked a YUMMY roast for Dinner....mmmmmmmmm and My ONLINE class was launched on Scrapbooking Top50
-Monday....not much...lol! Oh thats right CLEANING....grrrrrrr and i got my Stampin' Up!Delivery....
-Tuesday... I cant remember...lol! (hope i havnt missed anything important)
-Wednesday - TODAY...Delivered Bons SU order and then spent the day with Sally and her friend Karen, Scrapping up a STORM and playing with our new Stampin' Up! GOODIES.....

In the morning im catching up with Sandie - to hand over her Stampin' Up Order......its been like Christmas this week - delivering all the SU Pressies...I've LOVED it.

Only 2 more sleeps till the CROP FOR KIDS.....
Im off to Mentone, tomorrow, to stock up on supplies...and photos for FRIDAYS CROP - Im heading over to Scraptacular with Sally, so i cant wait for that. We are aiming to get mainly Patterened Paper - how do you think we will go with getting just that????? LOL!

WOW what a week......I think i need a HOLIDAY....hey angie? Wanna take me with you????

6 Comments:

Blogger bon said...

love your header, looks awesome!
looking forward to friday! Have fun shopping tomorrow :)

April 04, 2007 11:21 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Love your new banner Fleur.
You've been a busy girl haven't you!
Happy 4th Birthday to Lauchie. I bet it's hard to believe that your baby boy is 4 already!
When are you coming to visit??
Take care and have a great easter.
Luv Belinda
xx

April 05, 2007 8:55 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new banner Fleur, it rocks! Vita is sure one talented lady!

It was great spending time with you and Lauchie on Saturday- can you believe that i got a lo done?

Have fun today at Scraptacular with the lovely Sally- and i will see you tommorrow !!

April 05, 2007 1:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it. Wait till everyone see your avatar... LOL. Are you going to put it on Top50?

I am organising layouts for tomorrow. I am coming around 10.30am. Don't forget to bring my Smile CJ if Sally has finished. C ya tomorrow.

April 05, 2007 1:50 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new banner :)

Hmmm...don't like your chances of , only buying patterned paper but good luck !

Have a GREAT time tomorrow. I will try to watch the RCH Appeal on TV (I read somewhere that the crop will be on at 2pm).

April 05, 2007 4:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Fleur can't fit you in with all the goodies I am taking for everyone. Really looking foreward to tomorrow. See you all then.

ange

April 05, 2007 6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs