2007/04/09

Latest Layouts

EASTER COMPETITION WINNER - announced SHORTLY


if you look to the left of the screen...you can see an ORANGE bag hanging on a chair....im sitting there so if you look really close - you might see ME...lol!



Here is a LO...I have just finished for ScrapFX
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have used the NEW Scenic Route papers, ScrapFX 'Kinder' wordlett', H2o's, Heidi Swapp letters an journalling circle, Foam Letters.

CROP FOR KIDS Layouts
Ive been busy finishing off my LO's and OTP stuff from Friday's CROP - and im happy to say ive finished them all off. I can share my LO's with you tonight - but youll have to wait to see the finished Easter Tin album (I need to take pics in the daylight)

Computer WIZZ
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have used CI 'Narratives' Paper, Ki paper, bam Pop journalling frame, Cherry arte letters, Heidi Swapp journalling square, Urban Lily token.

Lotsa YUMMY Noodlez
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have used scenic route papers, bam pop journalling frame, foam letters, MM velvet letters, Heidi Swapp ghost letters.

tfl

5 Comments:

Blogger bon said...

GREAT LO's as always! JUst love the noodle one!

April 09, 2007 11:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all great as usual. Love the kinder one.....that word is fantstic.

April 09, 2007 11:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he's really growing up!!

April 09, 2007 11:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fleur.... You are such a talented chicky!!!

April 10, 2007 2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Fleur.. The noodlez one turns out awesome. TFS the CFK footage. I see US..!! LOL

April 11, 2007 8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs