2007/04/06

CROP FOR KIDS..............WOW!!!!

Wow what a fantastic day we all had.......
IT was totally AMAZING.....

Girls...can you believe the goodie bags we got????????
Dale recorded the channel 7 coverage....so we are just working on how to get it onto YOU Tube - so that you can all see......(i will get this done for tomorrow)

I have some great photos to share....so will get them UP too...tomorrow....

Fingers crossed - that we made the $10,000 target!!!!!! (as soon as i know the FULL total...I will let you all know)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Fleur.
Were you girls sitting near the wall? When we saw the coverage, it looked like Lee standing behind the table near the wall with her camera. Kerryn & I were both looking trying to work out if it was you at the table or not :-D

April 06, 2007 8:26 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

So, are you the first one to blog this Fleur??? LOL!

It was a fun day - i am exhausted.

April 06, 2007 8:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....It was FANTASTIC!!!
I cant believe the GOODIE Bags either. They were FULL of brilliant useful supplies....What an awesome day, I am blown away by how the committee organised such a wonderful, fun and successful day. These people should be really proud of their efforts. I will DEFINATELY be going next year....
I too am exhausted!!!!

April 06, 2007 8:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw the tv coverage, but I couldn't see you :(

Glad to hear you had a great day.

For those of us who didn't go, would you tell us / show us what you got in your goodie bags ?

April 07, 2007 9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs