2007/04/25

Tagged!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lest We Forget - Anzac Day 2007



Ive been tagged by Jolene and Kerryn...and someone else too....(ooops)
I promise i will get to them...hopefully tomorrow

I am off to do a Stampin' Up Workshop Tonight.....so im busy getting stuff ready/packed/organised....arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Its going to be a great night...
If anyone would like to add an order...I can add it to the workshop....no problems...Just email me if you NEED anything (wink, wink)

Ok better get too it...

Catch you all later

2 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Fleur... it sounds as though you have been busy busy as usual...Im loking forward to reading your tag answers....
Mardi x

April 26, 2007 11:29 am  
Blogger Rachael said...

LOL I love tag stuff - you learn so much !!! Popping in to say HI!!!

April 26, 2007 12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs