2007/06/12

Fleurie's Stamp and Scrapbook Studio....NOW OPEN!

Yes....Im so excited!
Here is a pic of my little 'studio nook' - where I'm storing all my stamps and supplies.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cute hey?

Tonight I have a booked 'Stamp a Stack' - where everyone makes 10 cards (5 of each, 2 designs)
Here are the 2 Designs...that we will be making tonight.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have scheduled a 'Stamp a Stack' each month....and in each class I will demonstrate different techniques and designs. If you would like to receive my latest Class Newsletter...please email me at fleurie78@optusnet.com.au
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

oh and i must not forget.....all those who attend classes will be spoilt with goodies similar to the above...mmmmm YUMMO! Wink, Wink..........

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute nook and cute cards :)

June 12, 2007 7:52 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

How sweet...love the cards too.
If we end up in VIC i'll be able to come each month..yipeee...lol.
Hope you and the family are well, I wish i had more time on here to chat on msn...soon i guess.
Take care..
Luv Belinda
xx

June 12, 2007 9:54 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Fleur your cards are so elegant and gorgeous! I just adore them! Wish i could attend a real life workshop with you :(

June 13, 2007 9:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Gorgeous!

Love the little nook - SO Cute..
Cant wait for my class with you, so excited... now youre just teasing us all with your beautiful designs.. well you have twisted my arm with your cards - i'll have to book in for that too.. better send me a class list... ;-)

June 13, 2007 10:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the drawers looks fantastic, fleur. love your cards too.

June 13, 2007 12:21 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hey Fluet, I'm back on line and there is no stopping me! LOL
I'll do a little free class at scrapbookdivas this Sunday on the mail art, then I might intice the girls for a swap??
Lovein! your cards they are just beautiful and I'm so jelous of yout little nook, makes me wanna paint my desk white! right now! lol

June 13, 2007 8:23 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

LOVE those cards, Fleur! And I wish I had a nook!!! Looking good!!
xx J.

June 13, 2007 10:15 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Good stuff Fleur, I need a wall to wall nook like that for all my stamps....LOL. Cards are great too matie....keep up the great work...luv Sandie

June 14, 2007 12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs