2007/06/27

Still HERE....promise

I am still here i Promise....
Ive been busily Scrapbooking (not getting alot finished...but non the less - IM SCRAPPING)
Yesterday I caught up with Vita in the morning...had a great chit chat and a cuppa (anyone who knows Vita..knows she makes a great coffee) and then in the afternoon i
went to Ikea with Lorrie....gosh i LOVE that place...We had a great EVENTFUL Trip to Richmond...I think everyone saw us coming...LOL! I bought a toy storage unit for Lauchie...and thats about it....but it looks good.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Its pretty much FULL already....but doesnt it look so neat and tidy? Lauchie can just pull out the box...play with what he wants .....and then put it back (well hopefully)
This week I have 3 Stampin' Up! Workshops....WOW...yep you heard right.
I had one today during the day....I have another on Friday night...and my last (for the week) on Sunday afternoon....all in Narre Warren...so not far to go....

after my workshop today...I went to F/Gate...to kill some time before i had to pick up Lauchie from Daycare.....I wanted to get some new shoes too...
I found TWO great pairs...and even better, there was a sale on....I got 50% off the second pair...woo hoo! (but oh my GOSH...how expensive are good shoes these days????)

I will check in really soon...and share some of my Scrapbooking LO's with you
take care...catch you soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

I'm so glad I made the trip 'eventful' Fleur. At least we made it home safe...lol. Next time I will take note of HEIGHT CLEARANCES in future ;)

June 27, 2007 8:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IKEA rocks and you never come away empty handed. Love the storage unit Fleur, good luck with the tidying up mine are 20 and 17 and still don't manage it. lol

See you soon

ange

June 27, 2007 8:27 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Hey Fleur...how are you?
I love IKEA too. Although i have only been once...lol.
Love the storage unit!
Sounds like you've been flat out. Are you enjoying it all? Hope so!
Take care...
Belinda
xx

July 01, 2007 10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs