2007/07/05

OMG...........I have a LO to share...lol!

Yep you heard right....
Ive been neglecting the scrapbooking for too long....So I roamed the forums and blogs etc for a challenge.....Here it TIS!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This LO 'Comforts of HOME' was based on a LO by Sheree McGee for the ScrapJacked July Challenge.
Journalling reads: How is this comfortable? BOX + Pillow + Puppy = Perfect!

I just cannot beleive how well Stampin' Up! has been going for me.
I have just been PROMOTED to Senior Associate - OMG I cant beleive it. I just received my certificate and GOLD pin in the mail today......Wanna see???????
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tomorrow I have a KIDS Stampin' UP! Workshop - so I will be super busy with that. The GIRLS are going to FLIP when they see the GORGEOUS Layout that they will be creating.

On Saturday, I'm catching up with a fellow Stampin' Up! Demo - Michelle....
I cant wait...I just know we are going to be spinning so many different ideas off of each other...I wonder if we will come up for air???? LOL! Since starting with SU! I have been blown away with some wonderful and supportive people...who have become close friends.

Have a great weekend everyone.....
Im off now - Im really in a SCRAPPING mood....so I had better go with it....

10 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Great Lo fleur..luv the paper :),congrats on your promotion .Well done!
Suz

July 05, 2007 9:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, only a kid could find that position in a box comfy :D

CONGRATS on the promotion !!

*hug*

July 05, 2007 10:48 pm  
Blogger Diane said...

What a great layout - well done.

July 06, 2007 7:47 am  
Blogger Sally said...

Congratulations Fleur.....thats fantastic!
Cute LO too...I too cant see how thats comfy, but kids will be kids!
I also did a kids workshop on Monday 12 loud, creative, funny, cute 12 year olds...OMG what a handful!!!!
Good luck with yours, I know they will just LOVE it!!!

July 06, 2007 10:14 am  
Blogger Michelle Frost-Stevenson said...

Congratulations on your promotion ~ you go girl!!
I can't wait to catch up on Saturday and see your shiny pin in person - I hope I get to have one of them one day!

July 06, 2007 3:19 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Gidday Fleur, how gorgeous is that layout.......very cute.
Great you got a chance to do some scrapping just for you.

Luv Sandie

July 06, 2007 10:15 pm  
Blogger Colour Your Memories said...

Great LO Fleur....its nice to see you scrapping again and not wasting all that talent you have. :) Congrats on your promotion...thats fantastic.

July 06, 2007 11:13 pm  
Blogger Peg said...

gorgeous LO Fleur, good luck with the challenge!

July 07, 2007 9:27 pm  
Blogger Dee said...

WTG Fleur!!! You are going great guns. Can't wait for tomorrow when you can teach me all your wonderful tricks.

July 09, 2007 2:22 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Congratulations Fleur, and well deserved too!

July 22, 2007 12:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs