2006/03/23

Scrapbook Storage

Was just checking out the MM blog and discovered some AMAZING scrapbook rooms.....How Lucky are these people....How i would wish for custom made Scrapbooking room.....

These images got me thinking.....How does everyone store their scrapbooking bits and bobs? Do you have your very own 'scrapbooking room'? I would love to see pictures....so send them in via email and Ill put them up here on my blog...for everyone to see...
Oh and if you've got any WONDERFUL storage ideas.....I would love to hear them too....
The 5th person to email me with either an image or storage idea.....will receive a FREE GIFT.....

I wont put my email up here....If you want to send me images you can contact me via the Craft Attic site or Scrapbooking top 50 and either email me or PM me there...

5 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Hmm....that might mean i'd have to make it look presentable...I have old photos...but I've changed it since then (LOL...like that's a suprise)...

Maybe....

March 23, 2006 10:58 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

I have a messy desk and am in desperate need of a storage system.
and a camera that doesn't have flat batteries lol

March 23, 2006 11:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

My scrap room is even LESS orderly than usual, thanks to our renovations LOL.

Check this Aussie site out for storage solutions http://www.scrapstash.com.au/

Also, I have a template for the little Cropper Hopper embellishment boxes if you want it. Let me know and I'll print it out and mail it to you (unless I can figure out how to convert the file from a Craft Robo DXF file to something you can open).

March 24, 2006 7:51 am  
Blogger fleurie said...

ok - still waiting on number 5...you can email again....want to see some images please *g*
Cindy would love the template *G*

March 24, 2006 5:02 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have mail... I hope the template is ok. Be sure to show us your completed boxes :)

You have probably seen the pics of my scrap room already, but if not, they are here: http://www.craftattic.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=98

March 24, 2006 5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs