2006/12/06

RAK's all sent....

keep your 'eyes peeled' - you should be recieving your little 'post it' note gifts......very soon

_______________
Oh and guess what i did yesterday....?
I went to Spotlight and purchased all the things required to make a window Christmas Garland....i managed to get everything for under $20 (found a WHOLE reel of ribbon on the clearance rack for .......50cents)...Im actually REALLY impressed with how it looks...i didnt think it was going to look as good as this:

will insert photo here...later...as the reflection on the window is showing up on the camera....and i dont want to take it down...cos it took ages to put it up...lol!

Oh! and check this out...



How cute is the Lightning McQueen CD player....does Lauchie need one of these?????? They are available from Kmart





and just one other thing (I think!)
I received some gorgeous GOODIES (stamps and papers) from Gabbie today...
Gabbie is now a Stampin Up Girl....thanks Gabbie....love everything!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That little CD player is cute. Yes, Lauchie might *need* one :D Awsome about your garland bargain...can't wait to see it. I wanted to make some more photo baubles this year but I couoldnt tell if the ones I found were openable (is that a word ?) and didn't think I should open a packet to find out LOL

December 07, 2006 9:13 am  
Blogger Sam said...

I received mine in the post today :-D it's awesome Thanks Fleur.
That CD player is really cute isn't it :)

December 07, 2006 5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs