2007/02/23

BABY news.....

ha ha ha.....did that get you 'jumping'?????
No im not preggers.....lol!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Sister In Law - Eve (DH Sister)
Gave birth to a healthy baby boy last night.
His name is Daniel James
I dont know a whole lot more...but will hopefully have some 'cute' pics to share soon

Congrats to Eve and Jason on your very first addition

Love Fleur, Dale and Lauchie xxxooo

__________________________________________

Round 2 - Dare to be a very stylish DT member CIS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The challenge was to use FELT...I had so much trouble...but finally got it done....hopefully its 'enough' to get me through to the next round....
You can see the other entries for the FELT CHALLENGE here
__________________________________________

Congratulations to my friend Lorrie
who has had her very FIRST LO published in the latest For Keeps magazine - 'Offspring' pg 90
I havnt got the mag...so let me know if YOU are in it...and ill add a mention here.....
__________________________________________

I got my very first Stampin' Up! ORDER on wednesday....so excited...
I have been playing with my stamps...and having lots of fun...will scan something and upload soon. I will also be doing a post shortly 'showcasing' some of my Scrapbook Layouts that have been created useing some of my SU stamps...sometimes its hard to visualize stamps been used on a scrapbook page..so keep a look out...
__________________________________________
Tomorrow Im heading out to SCRAP at Scrappy Hollow in Croydon.. They are having an all day/night CROP - I'm going for the day...so it should be great..I will be catching up with some friends there and hopefully get some scrappin' done too...lol! Ive never been there before...so it will be great checking out all their scrapbook goodies...hehehe!

anyways...ill leave you now...
have a great weekend everyone....

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the arrival of baby Daniel.

Great LO - good luck !

Congrats Lorrie :)

WOO HOO about your Stampin Up order.

Hope you have fun scrapping :)

February 23, 2007 3:28 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

hey... how come I didn't know about that crop LOL
Might have to pop in and say hi, if I get time

Have fun :)

February 23, 2007 3:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time you updated your Blog....Ive been hanging out to read your news!!!! lol

Awesome Felt LO - just love it !

First order - soon you wont be able to keep up with them all ;)

Well done to Lorrie too - thats awesome!

Have a gr8 time at the crop.

Love Sally

February 23, 2007 4:04 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

congrats aunty Fleur. Is he from your side or Dales?

Thanks for my publication toot and thanks to Cindy and Sal for the congrats. Nice to see ya Sal my lovely....

i would love to see your stamping layouts and would love how to combined both scrapping and stamping. Can't wait for your class Fleur....hint hint

February 23, 2007 5:39 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

LOVE the LO!!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

February 23, 2007 5:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout... all the best.

February 23, 2007 8:45 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Love your felt layout Fleur....very striking and a fabulous original design.

I will be really looking forward to seeing you use your stamps on layouts....Im very challenged in the stamping department...lol

enjoy your crop...
Mardi x

February 23, 2007 10:06 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Loved your page for the felt challenge. It looks great.

Congrats Missy Lorrie and Aunty Fleur too.

I've a few S U set here at home. I love them.

February 23, 2007 11:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This LO looks so much better IRL. Good luck with the comp.

February 26, 2007 9:31 am  
Blogger simone said...

cool lo Fleur and congrats on being an aunty:-)

February 26, 2007 9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs