2007/02/24

Birthday Celebrations

Tomorrow 25th of February 2007

is my BLOGS 1 year birthday.....woo hoo

Who would have thought i would be blogging for a year now....I love the fact that i can look back on past posts and remember happenings etc....its a great reference for scrapbooking...invaluable in fact. I also love the that i can keep in contact with my friends and family...(hello - waving!!!)

So to help celebrate this 'milestone' ...lol!
I will be giving away a small prize - but it will be a GOODIE!

all you have to do is.....................................

create a birthday card and email it to me.....
and because i 'almost' forgot my own blog's b'day....you will have until the end of next week to have the cards emailed to me (so that would make it Sunday the 4th of March)

So come on...how easy is that?

I will showcase all 'your' cards, once i have received them all

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea Fleur!

Happy blog Birthday to you!

Nic xx

February 24, 2007 10:35 am  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This is a terrific idea...I think this will be fun for lots of people to participate in!

February 24, 2007 12:09 pm  
Blogger Rachel Hope said...

allison pointed me over here, first time here, but I will bookmark it and be back!!!

February 24, 2007 2:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blog birthday. :)

February 24, 2007 4:32 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy blog birthday fleur

rhondaxxx

February 24, 2007 11:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Bday Fleur!!!!
Awesome idea.
Does this mean you get to eat cake???

February 25, 2007 9:10 am  
Blogger Colour Your Memories said...

Happy Birthday to your blog and you.

February 25, 2007 10:17 am  
Blogger Sam said...

Happy Birthday deaar Blog!

February 25, 2007 12:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy bloggy birthday !

Sorry, I won't be able to make a card...I still have to make a birthday card for my sister if I can manage it (her birthday is on the 4th).

Can't wait to see everyone's cards :)

February 25, 2007 5:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodie... this should be fun. An incentive to make cards, especially since I didn't make any Satday at the crop. LOL...

Happy blog birthday, Fleur.. may your blog be merrier, brighter & score more comments next year.

February 26, 2007 11:16 am  
Blogger simone said...

happy bloggy birthday Fleur. Not quite sure if I'll get around to making a card but I'll do my best:-)

February 26, 2007 9:50 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Wow a year snuck around very quickly Fleur.......congrats and keep up the great work.....must try and get some cards done......luv Sandie

February 27, 2007 12:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Fleurie Blogg

Happy bloggie Birthday!!
What a great idea... sounds like a good excuse to make a card to me!!

February 27, 2007 2:38 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Managed to get one card done Fleur, emailed it to you last night........ta......luv Sandie

March 05, 2007 12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs