2007/03/29

Stampin' Up! Workshops and CLASSES

I have been busy working on some Stampin' Up! Samples for you all today!
Included, are some samples that you will create yourself, when hosting a workshop and also a sample of a card that i will be teaching

TUESDAY 17th of APRIL - 7.30pm to 9.30pm
BOOKINGS are definately essential
Cost is: $15 (includes all materials to make 2 cards)

CLASS SAMPLES - Pop Up! Card
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this class is great for that EXTRA something - and it all FOLDS down, so that you can place it in an evelope to post.

Do you want to know what you get to make at a STAMPIN' UP! Workshop?
Not only will I demonstrate various Stamping Techniques, I will also teach everyone at the workshop how to make a card of their own to take home.
Here is an example of a card that was taught at a recent SU Workshop - It's a little bit more fancy than normal....as i used the CUTTLEBUG on the cardstock (gosh i love my cuttlebug)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope you liked all the samples.....I'm LOVIN' the Watermarks too....hehehehe!
If you would like any further information about Workshops or Classes - please sign up for my Stampin' Up! Newsletters (right hand side, in LINKS bar) or contact me via email.

Tomorrow I will upload some scrapbook pages, that i have created for ScrapFX, an OTP project that i have FINALLY finished......
and
I also heard that Easter Bunny is visiting my BLOG tonight......so lets see what he gets up too! (wink, wink, wink)

Oh and before i forget....my little man is 4 tomorrow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lauchie....love you LOTS xxxxoooo
and here are some pictures I just had to share with you all - they were taken today for CRAZY HAIR day at Kinder.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

catch you tomorrow!

8 Comments:

Blogger simone said...

Fleur, those cards look great. I will organise for you to do a workshop maybe early may just have to see who I can get to come along!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUCHIE for tomorrow and what a great hair do!
The girls have crazy hair day tomorrow at school.

March 29, 2007 6:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lauchie!!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day, filled with loads of fun stuff.
LOVE the cards girl.... you are so so clever :)
Cant wait to see what Easter Bunny gets up to on your blog Fleur... I just LOVE Easter!!!
And thanks for getting me hooked on the stamping and card making, my hubbys going to LOVE you....NOT!!

March 29, 2007 6:26 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

Just love the cards.

And the watermark looks really professional!

March 29, 2007 8:04 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Those cards are gorgeous Fleur.....I can't believe only last year you said "I haven't got into stamping".......I remember saying "I haven't got into scrapping"......now we are both doing what we said we hadn't YET...LOL.
Hmmmmm will have to pop in tomorrow to see what the Easter Bunny is up to.....Happy Birthday little man.....hope you have a great day.......luv Sandie

March 29, 2007 9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday lauchie! How cool is your hair. Love it.

March 30, 2007 8:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do another workshop when I get home from England Fleur as I love what you do and you are a patient and kind teacher.

Love the hair Lauchie and I hope he has a lovely day.

Ange

March 30, 2007 12:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a superb card. Happy birthday Lauchie. I hope you have a smashing day.

April 01, 2007 4:49 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

how gorgeous are those photos. too cute Fleur...

April 06, 2007 6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs