2007/03/21

GOODIES Galore!!!!!

Well last nights Stampin' Up! Workshop was HUGE.....I had a fantastic night.....and looking at the emails from everyone - it seems all my guests had a great time too....
thanks so much!

Today i went to Scraptacular in Mentone......i had a gift voucher to spend....so wanted to get some papers etc....
I got some papers............but left with half the shop....lol!

and.....................

They had the CUTTLEBUG for only $98 and the embossing templates for $9.50 - that would have to be the cheapest ive seen it anywhere!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I really only bought it for the embossing - so that i can use it for my cardmaking.....but i love the fact that it can take any other brand of diecut or embossing plate - how cool is that?
Here is a little video you can watch - to get an idea of what it does CUTTLEBUG DEMO
Keep a look out for future projects using the cuttlebug.

I also recently had some watermarks made by the lovely Beth - but for the life of me....I cant work out how to add them too my photos....VITA can you help me????????

Tomorrow im catching up with Bon. We are going to the park with the kids....so that should be FUN....

Friday I have Weight Watchers.....im hoping for a good weigh in.....ive been very good this week.......so fingers crossed it shows on the scales

Saturday is the TOP50 Get Together - we are all heading to The Scrapbook Lady in Pakenham - and then onto Robert Gordon for a little browse....
and
Saturday night im having the GIRLS over for a crop, as Dale is going out DJ'ing - so would have been stuck at home alone otherwise....so thanks GIRLS.....We will be playing with my Cuttlebug I think...lol!

so as you can see..............the rest of my week is pretty FULL-ON....but im LOVIN' IT!

OH! and ive got some HUGE exciting NEWS for you all..................but i can't TELL anyone just yet....Keep your eyes peeled on April 1st!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Dunstan said...

I'm not Vita but I'll help if I can... what format are the watermarks in? The designer doesn't have any tips to help you?

March 21, 2007 10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur, email me the photo & the watermark plus what you want to be done.

March 22, 2007 6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs